Wednesday, May 8, 2013

cité de l'espace

Memo of le cité de l'Espace

Toulouse 2013May06

МИР









It's a plate of Astronaut.

qatlh naDev グレンダイザー、メーヴェ、ハクション大魔王、アルカディア tu'lu'?
 I'd love to experience this moon walk simulator, but I didn't. Poeple lined and I couldn't wait for.


How I visited le cité de l'Espace.



Route which I took:
go way: vélô station around Jean-Jaurès > Jolimont bus station > bus linge 37 > cité de l'Espace
return way: cité de l'Espace > bus ligne 37 > Jolimont metro station > Jean-Jaurès metro station
You can find a route in http://www.tisseo.fr/.


I planed to go by bicycle all the way at first. But the nearest Vélô station from the cité de l'Espace was 1km away at least. I didn't want to walk 1km, I choosed the bus from the Jolimont station.



I rode the bike from Jean-Jaurès to Jolimont. Jolimont station was on the hill. I don't recommend to use a bicycle because of hill climb.



The bus ligne 37 was taken. A time schedule can be checked by http://www.tisseo.fr/.


I arrived at the bus station in front of the destination!

There were an arien and a soyuz!





No comments:

Post a Comment